Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Master and The Musician


If you have been a part of Christian music for any length of time you know the name Phil Keaggy. Phil is, by all purposes, the most talented guitarist of our time. The first time I heard of Phil was while working with a Christian station in Florida back in the '80s. The music was a breath of fresh air for me.

The first album that I ever purchased of Phil's music was "Sunday's Child" (it had a Paul McCartney sound) and after that I needed more. The next album that I got was actually on vinyl entitled "The Master and The Musician."

Well, Phil has just released a 30th anniversary edition to this masterpiece. If you love guitar with influences of folk, jazz and rock you will love this project. To learn more about the 30th edition of "The Master and The Musician" visit Phil's site www.philkeaggy.com

No comments: