Friday, February 15, 2008

The Car of the Future?


I'm in the market for a new car. This past Monday evening the family van's transmission gave out... again!... for the second time!! Needless to say I'm pretty fed up with the whole car thing.

While doing some research online on good used cars I came across an article from physorg.com about a car that can go underwater. Memories of James Bond flooded my mind! I thought, "Now how cool is that!! An underwater car!" The problem is, living in northeast Georgia we don't have a whole lot of water now. I don't need a car to go underwater because I can drive across most lakes in the area and not even get wet.

With all the fuss of being dependent on foreign oil and the like why are we designing cars that go underwater and not cars that can use water for fuel. Let's do something profitable with our time since we only have so much of it. Some thing to think about

No comments: