Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What a Weekend!!


Sorry for not updating the last few days. Since last Friday the life has been a whirlwind. I accompanied my son on his class trip to Six Flags. Yeah, I already know what you are saying, "That must have been quite a sacrifice!" It was and I enjoyed every second of it. I didn't get to ride much but it was great seeing Jon-Michael having a blast.

The weekend was a full one as well. Jon-Michael had a day long baseball tournament - which his team won by the way - and my wife had to be at a few events to represent the Kids Resource Center. I had a great time just spending time with the family.

But like most stories go all good things must come to an end because on Monday I spent the entire day with over 100 residents of Barrow County waiting to be selected as a juror for one of three trials this week. Thankfully, I was released and I was able to get back to work.

No comments: