Friday, May 9, 2008

There's Nothing Like a Good Mom


I've been blessed to have a great mom. She has been one of my greatest cheerleaders and encourager's. I am also married to a great mom - my wife Kathy. She has a done a great job with my kids, Jon-Michael and Kaity. I don't know what my life would be like with out these two women in my life.

The Boston Herald reported on a study released from salary.com that said mom's in U.S.America deserved a salary of nearly $117,000. WOW!! Talk about some coin. But can we really put a price on the work mom does in our homes and lives? I don't think so. I don't think there is a dollar amount we can assign to her work.

I know, at times, it's hard to buy a gift for mom for Mother's Day. Sometimes all it takes is a phone call just to let her know that you love her and that you appreciate her sacrifice. I know what my wife wants for Mother's Day - Inoko's!!

No comments: