Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Week in Nashville


This week my son and I will be in Nashville, TN and staying at the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. This is going to be a great week with my son. It was probably the best Father's Day gift I could have received. I almost teared up when he came to me last week and asked if he could come with me.

It you haven't been to the Opryland Resort I urge you to make a trip. This is one of those places where you don't even need to leave the hotel. There is plenty to see a do in the Nashville area if you feel you need to breathe some real air.

This week, I will be working with other members of the NRB Radio Committee in developing thetion radio track for next year's convention. This is a big job since the largest number of attendees to the convention are radio personnel. I will be working on the radio reception which is the first event of the convention and really sets the tone for the whole convention.

These are important meetings and I have already felt some attack from the Enemy. Pray that this week will be profitable. Follow me on Twitter for regular updates.

No comments: