Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Day Satan Called

Bill Scott was confronted with an evil that most people never hear.  A young girl called the station Bill was working at and said that she would be sacrificed on Halloween night and then her voice changed and what came out was an evil that shook Bill to his core.  Nearly 21 years later and Bill is just now talking about it.  His new book, The Day Satan Called, will be released later this year, and it describes the 18 months that followed the phone call that changed his life.


I've know Bill for nearly 20 years and I thought I knew everything about him.  When I heard about his new book and was able to read the first chapter I realized that Bill had confronted evil head-on.  I was able to talk with Bill about this and his new book a few weeks ago. You can listen to the entire interview by clicking here or scrolling down.

The first chapter of The Day Satan Called is available for free by clicking here.  You can pre-order the book at Amazon.

No comments: