Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Lost Encyclopedia

I've mentioned a number of times both on the air and on this blog that I'm a huge fan of the television series Lost. A few weeks ago I was contacted by a publist about a new book that covers everything Lost and was wondering if I would like to conduct an interview with one of the co-authors, Tara Bennett. Of course I jumped at the chance!

Tara and I talked about the new book (which I was lucky enough to get a copy!) plus the show itself. We talked about the characters and the fans of the show plus we talked about how the writers and producers were able to weave in the storyline religious issues. It was a fascinating discussion.


To listen to the interview click here or scroll down. You may not agree with everything or anything about the show but it is a good source for discussions. And if you are wondering what to get me for my birthday or Christmas - Lost: The Complete Collection (DVD)!

No comments: