Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pray and Act for the Spiritual Life of America

You've heard me on the air comment my support of the Manhattan Declaration and you've read my blog article. My question to you now is have you signed the document? Have you joined the hundreds of thousands of people - normal everyday people just like you and me - and added your name? The last time I looked at the numbers there are over 470,000 names supporting the Declaration, which I am a part of. I ask you to read the document here and then add your name.

Last night I had the opportunity to be a part of a conference call that included Centurions from across the country and their pastors. Chuck Colson and Jim Garlow lead the evening encouraging us to pray and fast for 40 days regarding the spiritual direction of our country and, in particular, for over 1 million names associated with the Manhattan Declaration. I was encouraged to hear of the movements acorss the country and how Evangelicals, Catholics and Orthodox believers have joined together to promote this important document.

If you would like to join us for 40 days of prayer and fasting I encourage you to visit the Pray and Act site and learn about what is going on across the country and how you can play a part in the 40 days of prayer and fasting which begins September 20.

No comments: