Thursday, April 1, 2010

Top 100 April Fools Day Hoaxes

April first has been widely known as a day where everyone tends to keep one eye out for those that will want to pull a prank. I'm one who likes a good joke throughout the year so I tend to keep looking over my shoulder just in case someone is wanting to get even.

I found a site this morning listing the top 100 April Fools hoaxes. The one I remember most and I don't think made the list happened while living in Virginia Beach. One of the rock stations made the announcement that Mount Trashmore (a landfill turned park) was going to explode due to the trapped methane gasses. The entire city was in a panic. Needless to say, the park didn't explode and the radio disk jockeys were fired.

Look though the list and see if you remember any of these hoaxes.

No comments: