Friday, January 22, 2010

The Book of the Shepherd

Not too long ago I received an interesting little book entitled The Book of the Shepherd: The Story of One Simple Prayer and How it Changed the World. I was pretty intrgued at the title and so I began reading it. I couldn't put it down and read through it in one sitting. Now I must tell you that it's a small book and written fairly simply, but the message was very powerfull.

I had the chance this week to talk with the author of this book, Joann Davis. She is the author of nine books which include: The Best Things in Life Aren't Things, What I Love Most About You and A Friend is a Gift. This book, her latest, is based on a simple prayer called "The Peace Prayer." It was made into a hymn and sung at Princess Diana's funeral.


To listen to my interview with Joann Davis click here or scroll down

No comments: