Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Global Food Crisis


The 6 Most Important Things You Need to Know
About the Global Food Crisis

  1. FACT: Over 300 million children in the world will go to bed hungry tonight and one child dies every 7 seconds
  2. This Crisis is REAL! Due to rising food prices, fluctuating fuel costs and natural disasters, the United Nations World Food Program calls the Global Food Crisis a phenomenon, a "silent tsunami" that is affecting every continent.
  3. Jesus said, " I was hungry nad you fed me... and I tell you when tou have done it to the least of these my brothers and sisters, you have done it unto me." -- Matthew 25:35, 40
  4. $13 helps feed a child for an entire MONTH!
  5. For more information or to help call 877-506-5900 or visit the Compassion Website.
  6. We, as the body of Christ, can prove to the world that we CAN make a difference. If you don't help, who will?

No comments: