Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gabe Lyons and The Next Christians

Gabe Lyons, author, speaker and founder of Q, and I had the chance to talk about his new book, The Next Christians: The Good News About the End of Christian America. This is a follow-up to his groundbreaking book, unChristian (if you haven't read it - you need to!).

Gabe and I have become fast friends and his writings have always challenged the way I think and respond. In our conversation we talked about what he means by the end of Christian America and who exactly the next Christians are.

To listen, click here or scroll down.
I urge you to pick up a copy of this book. You may not agree with everything Gabe has to say but I guarentee that you will be challenged. Get a few copies for some friends and have some great dialog!

No comments: