Saturday, May 22, 2010

Getting Ready for the Series Finale of LOST

Hey Losties!! Tomorrow evening will be the night of nights as we enjoy the finale of LOST, perhaps the best written show in television history.

I found a great article on the religion and philosophy behind lost that I would like to share with you. Just click on the this link to ready it - Redeeming 'Lost' Movies & TV Christianity Today

AND - Chris Seay, author of the book, The Gospel According to Lost, has some unique thougths on the finale. Take a look:




I would love to hear your thoughts about the series finale so drop me a line. I will be talking about LOST on the Morning Show Monday morning so if you can listen do so.


To listen to WRAF-FM on your computer click here. Don't forget to download the WRAF app for your iPhone or iTouch. Go to the Apple Store

No comments: