Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas and Good Movies

I love Christmas!! I love everything about it! From the music, the stories, the food, family, celebrating the birth of Christ - EVERYTHING!!

One of the things I most look forward to are the movies that will run throughout the Christmas season. Movies like: It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, and most of all A Christmas Carol.

There are so many versions of this holiday favorite, and my favorite so far is the version featuring Patrick Stewart as Scrooge (though I really like Bill Murray's Scrooged). However, I think Stewart's version may be dethroned with the release of Disney's A Christmas Carol with the voice talent of Jim Carrey. My whole family has been waiting on pins and needles to see this on the iMAX screen.

I love everything about the story of Scrooge: redemption, making wise decisions, and that you are never too old to make positive changes in your life. Plugged In Online has a pretty decent review of the movie.
Take some time this Christmas season to see some good movies and maybe we'll bump into each other at the theater.

No comments: