Monday, March 24, 2008

Upcoming Movies


I don't know about you but I'm a big movie buff. I love the power of stories and how the movies just bring you right into the story. This Spring and Summer seasons holds a number of new releases that I can't wait to see. The following are my picks and their release dates:
  1. Leatherheads - April 4
  2. Iron Man - May 2
  3. Speed Racer - May 9
  4. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - May 16
  5. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - May 23
  6. Kung Fu Panda - June 6
  7. The Incredible Hulk - June 13
  8. Get Smart - June 20
  9. Wall-E - June 27
  10. The Dark Knight - July18
  11. Untitled X-Files - July 25
  12. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - August
Summer time blockbuster type movies are what I patiently wait for each year. Now that I have kids it's like being a kid all over again. Visit the sites and maybe they will make your list of must see movies as well.

No comments: